Please ensure that the following dependencies are installed on your system first.
- Python 3.5 or higher, including the ‘pip’ package manager
- testssl.sh (required for BCP-003-01 testing, see our README for instructions)
- OpenSSL (required for BCP-003-01 OCSP testing)
- libssl-dev and libffi-dev (Linux users only, required for BCP-003-01/IS-10 testing)
- SDPoker (required for IS-05 SDP testing)
The following instructions will need to be carried out at the command line. This will require either a terminal application on Linux, or the ‘Command Prompt’ application on Windows. On some more modern installations, ‘pip3’ and ‘python3’ will be unavailable. In these cases, it should be possible to replace these commands with ‘pip’ and ‘python’ respectively.
Ensure pip3 is installed and up to date.
pip3 install --upgrade pip
Download a copy of the testing tool and unzip it to a local directory: https://github.com/AMWA-TV/nmos-testing/archive/master.zip
From the directory containing the testing tool, install the dependencies.
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Start the service as follows:
This tool provides a simple web service which is available on