AMWA IS-11 NMOS Stream Compatibility Management [Work In Progress]
What does it do?
- Introduces Inputs associated with Senders and Outputs associated with Receivers
- Allows the configuration of media parameters of Senders and Inputs using information coming from Receivers and Outputs.
Why does it matter?
- State of a Sender can be tuned to be compatible with a corresponding Receiver or many compatible Receivers
How does it work?
- An endpoint on the side of Senders is introduced for media parameters control
- Senders and Receivers are followed with endpoints which list Inputs and Outputs respectively and describe them in detail
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/v1.0-dev. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0-dev
APIs for branch v1.0-dev
JSON Schemas for branch v1.0-dev
Examples for branch v1.0-dev
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|