AMWA IS-11 NMOS Sink Metadata Processing [Work In Progress]
What does it do?
- Provides infomation about physical devices called Sinks associated with Receivers
- Allows to configure media parameters of Senders basing on information about Sinks
Why does it matter?
- State of a Sender can be tuned to be compatible with a corresponding Receiver or many compatible Receivers
How does it work?
- An endpoint on the side of Senders is introduced for media parameters control
- Receivers are followed with endpoints which list Sinks and describe them in detail
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/v1.0-dev. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0-dev
APIs for branch v1.0-dev
JSON Schemas for branch v1.0-dev
Examples for branch v1.0-dev
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|