CI Dashboard for NMOS Specifications
What does it do?
- Renders a Dashboard for AMWA NMOS Specifications
- Shows state of lint and render
- Gives a summary of issues and pull requests
Why does it matter?
- Helps us with maintaining the specifications
How does it work?
- Gets list of specs from https://specs.amwa.tv/nmos/spec_list.json
- Uses GitHub badges and API
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/main. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
These pages are rendered from the source of the specification, which is in this GitHub repository.
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|