AMWA INFO-006 Implementation guide for NMOS Device Capabilities Control [Work In Progress]
What does it do?
- It guides the reader through some of the most important aspects when implementing a compliant NMOS IS-12 device or controller.
Why does it matter?
- It provides an easy way of navigating the NMOS Device Capabilities Control suite when attempting to create a compliant device or controller implementation.
How does it work?
- It provides tutorials and How-To examples to assist with implementing a compliant NMOS IS-12 device or controller.
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/main. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
- Device implementation tutorial
- Controller implementation tutorial
- How To practical examples
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|