AMWA BCP-005-01 NMOS EDID to Receiver Capabilities Mapping [Work In Progress]
What does it do?
- Provides a scheme and guidelines for expressing EDID information via Receiver Capabilities
Why does it matter?
- Receivers associated with physical devices providing EDID need to present their capabilities to Controllers
How does it work?
- Defines physical devices associated with Receivers as Sinks which may have EDID
- Describes how each EDID section is translated into Receiver Capabilities
- Gives recommendations regarding taking certain EDID sections into account
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/v1.0-dev. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0-dev
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|