Template repo for NMOS specifications
What does it do?
- It provides a template for AMWA NMOS Interface Specifcations.
Why does it matter?
- It helps ensure consistency between NMOS Specifications.
- It helps us test our continuous integration.
How does it work?
- It contains examples of documentation, API, schemas, and examples.
- These are rendered to HTML and uploaded to specs.amwa.tv
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/v1.0-dev. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0-dev
APIs for branch v1.0-dev
JSON Schemas for branch v1.0-dev
Examples for branch v1.0-dev
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|