This defines specific and reserved NMOS “tags” for NMOS resources. Tags are part of all common NMOS resources. They enable NMOS resources to expose supplemental information without changing current IS-04 specification while maintaining backward compatibility.
Parameter register contains values that may be used to expose some reserved tags on a resource by using the ‘tags’ property defined in the AMWA IS-04 NMOS Discovery and Registration Specification. This applies to version 1.0 and after.
- Each entry MUST have a short description and include contact information for the proponent(s).
- Each entry SHOULD provide a link to a specification for the tag usage, as well as identifying any AMWA Specifications and versions for which the entry is applicable.
- In the case of substantial revision to the tag specification, a new tag type name MUST be defined. Using versioned names is therefore RECOMMENDED when this applies.
- Additions and updates to this parameter register are to be submitted via a Pull Request (PR) according to the General Procedures and Criteria.
- Name: urn:x-nmos:tag:grouphint/v1.0
- Name: urn:x-nmos:tag:certprov