NMOS Node Service Types
This Node Service Types parameter register contains values that may be used to identify a service ‘type’, used in the ‘services’ property of the node resource defined in the AMWA IS-04 NMOS Discovery and Registration Specification. Note: the ‘services’ property was introduced in AMWA IS-04 v1.1.
- Values used for the service ‘type’ property are not required to be included in this parameter register.
- Each entry MUST define a unique service type name (which is a URN).
- Each entry MUST have a short description and include contact information for the proponent(s).
- Each entry SHOULD provide a link to a specification for the service type, as well as identifying any AMWA Specifications and versions for which the entry is applicable.
- In the case of substantial revision to the service specification, a new service type name MUST be defined. Using versioned names is therefore RECOMMENDED.
- Additions and updates to this parameter register are to be submitted via a Pull Request (PR) according to the General Procedures and Criteria.
- Name: urn:x-manufacturer:service:status
- Name: urn:x-ipstudio:service:mdnsbridge/v1.0