NMOS Device Control Types
This Device Control Types parameter register contains values that may be used to identify a control ‘type’, used in the ‘controls’ property of the device resource defined in the AMWA IS-04 NMOS Discovery and Registration Specification. Note: the ‘controls’ property was introduced in AMWA IS-04 v1.1.
- Values used for the control ‘type’ property are not required to be included in this parameter register.
- Each entry MUST define a unique control type name (which is a URN).
- Each entry MUST have a short description and include contact information for the proponent(s).
- Each entry SHOULD provide a link to a specification for the control type, as well as identifying any AMWA Specifications and versions for which the entry is applicable.
- In the case of substantial revision to the control specification, a new control type name MUST be defined. Using versioned names is therefore RECOMMENDED.
- Additions and updates to this parameter register are to be submitted via a Pull Request (PR) according to the General Procedures and Criteria.
- Name: urn:x-nmos:control:sr-ctrl/v1.0
- Name: urn:x-nmos:control:sr-ctrl/v1.1
- Name: urn:x-nmos:control:events/v1.0
- Name: urn:x-nmos:control:cm-ctrl/v1.0
- Name: urn:x-nmos:control:manifest-base/v1.0