AMWA MS-04 NMOS Identity and Timing Model
What does it do?
- Documents a model for identity and timing that applies to AMWA NMOS specifications that apply to content
- Builds on models of the JT-NM Reference Archicture
Why does it matter?
- Provides a basis for future specifications
How does it work?
- Defines the main time-related entities used in NMOS specs
- Provides further explanation of their meaning
- Gives guidance on how they can be used for media operations
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: releases/v1.0.0. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for release v1.0.0
- Identity and Timing Model
- Practical Guidance for Media
- Appendix - Commentary
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|