AMWA IS-08 NMOS Audio Channel Mapping Specification
What does it do?
- Allows channel-level operations within NMOS environments
- For example: muting channels, swapping languages…
Why does it matter?
- Provides expected functionality for typical production/broadcast operations
- Extends usefulness of IS-05 and other NMOS specs.
How does it work?
- Controller gets channel information from sending Node
- …and sends mapping information to the receiving Node
- Can also do sender-side mapping
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: releases/v1.0.1. Links to other releases and other branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for release v1.0.1
- Upgrade Path
APIs for release v1.0.1
JSON Schemas for release v1.0.1
Examples for release v1.0.1
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|