AMWA IS-07 NMOS Event & Tally Specification
What does it do?
- Provides an IP-friendly mechanism to carry time-sensitive information
- For example: camera tally information, audio levels, control panel button presses and status
Why does it matter?
- ST 2110 does not provide an equivalent to GPI functionality
- This leads to the danger of multiple proprietary approaches
- Consistency with other NMOS specifications
How does it work?
- Media Nodes emit and consume state and state change info
- Lightweight messages sent using WebSockets or MQTT
- Message flows connected using IS-05
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: releases/v1.0.1. Links to other releases and other branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for release v1.0.1
- Message types
- Event types
- Core models
- Event and tally rest api
- Measurement units guidelines
APIs for release v1.0.1
JSON Schemas for release v1.0.1
Examples for release v1.0.1
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|