AMWA INFO-005 Implementation Guide for NMOS Controllers [Work In Progress]
What does it do?
- It is a guide for implementers of Controllers who want to support the NMOS suite of specifications.
- It defines the role of an NMOS Controller.
- It describes the requirements of an NMOS Controller with respect to each of the NMOS specifications, together with implementation guidance where appropriate.
Why does it matter?
- This guide makes adding NMOS support to Controllers easier by providing clear guidance on which parts of the specifications are relevant.
How does it work?
- It is divided into sections that explain the expectations of an NMOS Controller with respect to each NMOS Specification.
- It provides references to the relevant sections of the NMOS specifications where the normative language can be found.
- It provides additional guidance to implementers where appropriate.
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/main. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|