AMWA INFO-002: NMOS Security Implementation Guide
What does it do?
- It’s a guide for implementers who want to add security to their NMOS Nodes and/or NMOS Controllers, according to the IS-10, BCP-003-01, BCP-003-02 and BCP-003-03 specifications.
- Please note that this guide is informative and therefore is not a substitute for reading the normative specifications.
Why does it matter?
- This guide makes the job of adding security to your NMOS implementations easier.
How does it work?
- It details what you need to know, and the steps you need to take when implementing security.
- It also mentions some tools to help in your implementation.
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/main. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
- Authorization Server Setup
- Implementing Authenticated API Calls
- Development Resources
These pages are rendered from the source of the specification, which is in this GitHub repository.
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|