[Work In Progress] AMWA BCP-007-01: NMOS With NDI
What does it do?
- Enables Registration, Discovery, and Connection Management of NDI endpoints using the AMWA IS-04 and IS-05 NMOS Specifications.
- Specifies the interaction of NMOS-enabled NDI nodes and non-NMOS NDI nodes.
Why does it matter?
- It allows NDI endpoints and gateways to integrate in an NMOS-managed control environment.
How does it work?
- It specifies how NDI senders and receivers are defined within the scope of IS-04 and IS-05
- It specifies how NDI receivers can be connected to NMOS NDI senders or native NDI senders
- It defines the representation of muxed NDI flows of video, audio and metadata
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/v1.0-dev. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0-dev
These pages are rendered from the source of the specification, which is in this GitHub repository.
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|