[Work In Progress] BCP-006-02: AMWA NMOS With H.265
What does it do?
- Enables Registration, Discovery, and Connection Management of H.265 Endpoints using the AMWA IS-04, IS-05 and IS-11 NMOS Specifications.
Why does it matter?
- It helps ensure consistency between implementations offering NMOS control for H.265 endpoints.
How does it work?
- It specifies what resources and attributes MUST be provided when using NMOS with H.265 streams.
- It specifies requirements for SDP when it is used with a transport supporting SDP transport files.
- It provides examples of how to use IS-04, IS-05 and IS-11 in the context of H.265 streams - specifically H.265 encapsulated in RTP as described in IETF RFC 7798. It also describe to some extents how to use H.265 with RTP and other transports that encapsulate the H.264 video streams in an MPEG2-TS transport stream.
BCP-006-03 has been developed by the Advanced Media Workflow Association as part of the Networked Media Open Specifications initiative. See here for an overview of NMOS specifications.
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: branches/v1.0-dev. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for branch v1.0-dev
Examples for branch v1.0-dev
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|