AMWA BCP-006-01: NMOS With JPEG XS
What does it do?
- Enables Registration, Discovery, and Connection Management of JPEG XS Endpoints using the AMWA IS-04 and IS-05 NMOS Specifications.
Why does it matter?
- It helps ensure consistency between implementations offering NMOS control for JPEG XS endpoints.
How does it work?
- It specifies what resources and attributes MUST be provided when using NMOS with JPEG XS streams.
- It specifies requirements for SDP files.
- It provides examples of how to use IS-04 and IS-05 in the context of JPEG XS streams - specifically JPEG XS encapsulated in RTP as described in IETF RFC 9134.
BCP-006-01 has been developed by the Advanced Media Workflow Association as part of the Networked Media Open Specifications initiative. See here for an overview of NMOS specifications.
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: releases/v1.0.0. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for release v1.0.0
Examples for release v1.0.0
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|