AMWA BCP-003 Security recommendations for NMOS APIs
About the BCP-003 Recommendations
What do the recommendations do?
- Document best practice and recommendations for securing AMWA NMOS APIs.
Why do they matter?
- A secure control plane is essential.
- These recommendations allow interoperability using widely adopted open technologies.
What are the recommendations?
- BCP-003-01 recommends securing API communication using TLS 1.2 or better.
- BCP-003-02 recommends using OAuth 2.0 authorisation using JWT.
- IS-10 details how to do this.
- BCP-003-03 recommends using Enrollment over Secure Transport for certificate provisioning.
- INFO-002 provides guidance for implementers.
These pages are rendered from the source of the specification, which is in this GitHub repository.
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|