AMWA BCP-003-01 Secure Communication in NMOS Systems
What does it do?
- Documents best practice for using secure transport for NMOS API communications.
Why does it matter?
- A secure control plane is essential.
- Need to ensure encryption is sufficient.
- These recommendations allow interoperability using widely adopted open technologies.
How does it work?
- Recommends using TLS 1.2 or better for HTTP and WebSocket messages.
- Recommends cipher suites.
The NMOS Testing Tool creates a simple web service for testing implementations of all NMOS APIs.
The links to documentation, API and examples below, and for SPEC links in the page menu bar are for this release or branch: releases/v1.0.0. Links to other published releases and other live branches appear later in the page, or in the VERSIONS menu.
Documentation for release v1.0.0
The formal specification is provided in this GitHub repository. These pages render the documentation and APIs (which are specified in RAML and JSON Schema).
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|