AMWA BCP-002: NMOS Resource Annotation
About the BCP-002 Recommendations
What do the recommendations do?
- Document best practice and recommendations for how to use
tagsin AMWA NMOS APIs.
Why do they matter?
- Provide a consistent way of referring to groups of related Resources (e.g. video and audio Senders of a camera)
- Provide a consistent way of distinguishing between Resources
- Provide a consistent way of annotating Resources with user information.
What are the recommendations?
- See the list of BCPs on the main NMOS page.
These pages are rendered from the source of the specification, which is in this GitHub repository.
|Repository||Default Branch||Lint (default)||Render (all)|